Thursday, August 30, 2012

Little Dwarves...Great Big Swords Part 3

I only have time for a quick post tonight as the fam and I are heading out for a long weekend holiday....so before I left I wanted to get up pictures of my "finished" White Knight Zweihander unit I've been working up for the Unit Challenge over at Bugman's.  I say "finished" because I only got 10 of the 12 finished and now that I have the newly released segerant headed my way I will have a few more models to add to this wonderful unit.

Anyway...here are the piccys.

Here they are ranked up 5 wide and two deep...

Here is Rank 2...

And here is the unit from a slight angle...
Ultimately I would like to expand this unit to at least 14 models...so they will be deployed 7 wide...which, for visual purposes, I prefer...



Thats all for now...I hope to get the additonal figures done before too long...but you know how that goes!

Cheers,

Blue

4 comments:

  1. Love them. They look great. So much character. As always nice work Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - a really striking unit. Banner's rather nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh shoot, now I need to start collecting these too.

    Would like to see how the match up together with an unit of Marauder dwarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice looking minis. I like them a lot. I'm so glad that this style of "old school" dwarf is being sculpted and sold, a new series. And, as always, your painting is top-notch. I can't wait to see photos of these on a wargaming table.

    ReplyDelete