Friday, December 5, 2014

Game On! A Rogue Trader Game happening tonight!

Just a quick post to show you the basic setup I've put together of my Battle Systems Sci-Fi terrain.  I've had this stuff for months now and have just not had the opportunity to put it together and start enjoying it.  This week I forced myself to spend several evening focused on producing at least a basic board to play on.  With the help of a couple of committed friends we produced this set up.

I will try to get a few more room items put together before things kick off but either way this will be a fun little set to get some experience adapting the RT rules to interior spaces.  I see running a number of quick scenarios tonight...snatch and grab, meeting engagement, sabotage the reactor, Get to the Chopper!, etc.  With only 2 1/2 squads of figures painted up they will obviously be limited in scale but should allow for fairly fast games that we will learn a lot from.

Here are some more pics of some of my troops trying out the terrain.  Please forgive the iPhone pics.

hmm...looks like I need to adjust those Struts in the background!
 


I'll post up some pics and breakdown of the nights events over the weekend!

Cheers,

Blue

6 comments:

  1. Look's great, that's a great terrain set. You should have plenty of models for a good game of RT there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are the bases on the AA Free Company Crusaders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great way to start a space hulk project or dark heresy game. Cool Blue, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking pics! Especially like the last one. Hope you have an enjoyable series of RT games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad I missed out on this KS. Nice looking game too.

    ReplyDelete